Vacancy Hospitality Employee
Would you like to work at the Luxor Theater Rotterdam, one of the biggest theatres of The Netherlands? Working as a Hospitality Employee is unmistakably “Rotterdams”, with your passion for hospitality you contribute to a “night to remember” for our theatre guests in an informal setting. Continue reading to find out more!
“Working together with your colleagues to create the perfect event drives us, we make sure that our guests experience an unforgettable afternoon/evening. This whole process, from start to finish, makes this job so special.”
- You are 18 years or older
- You are an excellent host/hostess
- You have a big smile and a twinkle in your eyes!
The Luxor Theater
The Luxor Theater Rotterdam has been offering qualitative shows in a wide range of genres for over 100 years. Luxor is one of the leading organisations in the field of cabaret and musical shows. Working at the Luxor Theater cannot be seen as “work”, colleagues become friends and your working place feels like a second home. We work every day to provide the best experience for our visitors.
What will you be doing exactly? Our visitors come to theatre and you will make sure they have a wonderful day/night out!
- You welcome our guests at the entrance of the theatre
- You control tickets and inform guests about the show
- You take coats at the wardrobe
- You guide our visitors to their seats
- You work at the bar and take care of coffee, beers, other beverages and food
The Luxor Theater has two locations, we are looking for hospitality talents for both the old and new Luxor Theater. The new Luxor Theater, located on “De Kop van Zuid”, has 1500 seats and hosts a huge variety of shows. The old Luxor Theater has over 1000 seats and is located right in the city centre, a stone’s throw away from the Coolsingel.
Working at the Luxor Theater means friendship, humour and developing yourself within a close-knit team. On average, you work 12 to 20 hours per week.
This job can easily be combined with your study or, for instance, another part-time job. You will work a minimum of 3 days a week, of which one during the weekend. You will also work during bank holidays like Christmas or Easter. The bank holiday shows are usually the most special and best days at the Luxor Theater.
- You will work in a tight-knit team with an open atmosphere. Luxor Theater wants everyone to feel at home and we have a diverse and inclusive group of employees for which personal attention is key
- You will work in a unique location. Not everyone can say they work in one of the biggest and most iconic theatres of The Netherlands
- You can work on your hospitality skills, Luxor Theater positions itself in a professional and qualitative way
- You have free entrance for all shows that are not sold out
Does the idea of working at Luxor Theater excite you? Do you have a warm smile and do you see yourself working for the biggest theatre of Rotterdam? We are looking for you! Be sure to apply by sharing your motivational letter, updated CV and picture to email@example.com